Most heavy lifters and crossfitters, along with an array of other athletes and fitness enthusiasts are serious about using quality sports accessories when training and working out.
When it comes to weight lifting, power lifting, and crossfit – the best knee sleeves are essential equipment for many. And Nordic lifting knee sleeves are one of the most popular choices.
Nordic 7mm Neoprene lifting sleeves are made to fit you perfectly, feel comfortable, and most importantly — get the job done. They are durable, comfortable, and provide the support and warmth you need.
Nordic Lifting Knee Sleeves Review
Nordic is a premium brand weight lifting accessory that is recommended for weightlifting, powerlifting, and Crossfit workouts.
Here’s a partial list of the features that make Nordic one of the most popular lifting knee sleeves among pro and amateur powerlifters:
Nordic Lifting 7mm Neoprene Knee Sleeves Features
- Nordics have a unique and ergonomic sleeve designed with your overall comfort in mind
- High quality 7mm premium neoprene carefully crafted and reinforced with extra stitching for more strength and durability
- Designed to help improve your overall performance while keeping knees safe and free from the stress of heavy lifting and injury
- Provide support for knees to prevent injuries, unnecessary pain and soreness
- Superior compression helps relieve joint and muscle pains along with rehabilitation and muscle recovery from workouts.
- Warming effects helps relieve tight joints, muscles, and soreness
- Price includes one pair of knee sleeves with a one year replacement guarantee.
- Perfect fit sizing, which make the sleeves available for anyone regardless of gender.
- Sizes available are from XS (which fits under 11.8”) to XXL (which fits 17” to 18.3”).
Millions trust Nordic Lifting to provide their customers with good quality products that are never overpriced, like some of the top selling knee sleeves in the market.
- Superior fit and sizing
- Pros and amateurs use the Nordic Lifting 7mm
- Best knee sleeves for squats
- Comfortable to wear
- High Quality
- Priced right
- May be stiff at first – need breaking in
- Not for running
- All neoprene sleeves need cleaning to avoid BO
Knee Sleeves Are Important
If you’re not new to knee protection, you know that only the best knee sleeves provide the security and benefits you need.
But whether you’re new to sleeves or already accustomed to wearing them:
Anytime you’re lifting weights or involved in other activities that stress your knees it’s important to protect them from injury.
As an athlete you can’t afford to overlook the importance of protecting your knees, especially when squatting and lifting weights is part of your workout routines. You simply can’t afford to underestimate the value of wearing knee sleeves.
They may not seem all that important to you, but they can protect you from injuries that damage the most used joints in your body — your knees.
Nordic Lifting Knee Sleeves Do More Than Protect Your Knees
Did you know that besides providing protection, knee sleeves can also help increase the amount of weight you lift.
They do that by supporting your knees, providing compression, and allowing you to rebound from a squat or lift.
But all sleeves aren’t made for lifting, and some that say they are simply don’t provide the benefits and features you need. That’s why it is important to get the best knee sleeves you can and not settle on what is available or the cheapest.
The Nordic Lifting’s 7mm Neoprene Knee Sleeves can be considered one of the most affordable, yet high quality, non-competition training sleeves available in the market today. Some people may not consider them a high end product due to the price, however, you can depend on them doing a great job, with long term use.
No knee sleeves will magically make you a world class weight lifter.
But with Nordics you can expect a snug fit that increases your confidence to lift more as you depend on them for protecting your knees.
Count on them to provide a snug and comfortable support that stays in place even during heavy lifting and intense workouts.
Another advantage is ease of use as they are easily slipped on and pulled off to keep the knees and legs warm without making them feel constricted.
Aside from these things, they can also be used to help deal with knee pain, when you are recovering from an injury.
Nordic lifting 7mm neoprene knee sleeves are designed by pros for pros to provide everything you can expect from lifting sleeves and in fact go far beyond what you would expect from most other manufacturers.