The Best Knee Sleeves provide protection for injured knees and prevent future injuries from sports and althletic events, running, walking, arthritis, or a day at the mall. Athlete or not, your knees deserve the best support, compression, and warmth from top-quality knee sleeves.
Because we all have knees, you don’t need to be an athlete to be concerned about the health of your knees. Osteoarthritis of the knees affects millions of people all over the world, both young and old.
So whether you’re engaged in a competitive sport, running or walking for exercise, need more stability on a trip to the mall, you’re overweight, or recuperating from an injury: compression knee sleeves can save the day.
Take a look at our top choices and best knee sleeves we’ve listed below. We’ve detailed the Pros and Cons of each along with a description and summary to help you make your best decision.
Page Table of Contents
- Nordic Lifting Knee Sleeves Review
- Rehband 7mm Knee Sleeve – Model 7051 Original Blue
- Mava Knee Sleeves Review
- Bear KompleX Knee Sleeves
- Stoic Knee Sleeves Review
- Bauerfeind Sports Knee Support Review
- TELALEO Knee Sleeves
- UFlex Knee Sleeve Review
- Final Verdict On Choosing The Best knee Sleeves
Nordic Lifting Knee Sleeves Review
This pair of compression sleeves from Nordic Lifting is one of the brand’s premium accessories and are recommended for weightlifting, powerlifting, and Crossfit workouts. These sleeves are meticulously designed to prevent painful injury and to increase your performance with the following great features.
Applications: WeightLifting, Power Lifting, and Crossfit
- Nordics are carefully crafted with premium quality 7mm neoprene and reinforced stitching
- Ergonomically designed for added comfort and efficiency
- Perfect fit sizing makes them recommended for anyone. To get the right size, straighten your leg and measure the circumference of your knee mid patella
- Sizes available are from XS (which fits under 11.8”) to XXL (which fits 17” to 18.3”).
- Help increase your performance and help you complete physical routines at the top of your ability.
- Add support to your body’s weaker joints (knees), so that you can avoid having injuries and unnecessary pain.
- Great compression helps relieve joint and muscle pains and helps aid in muscle recovery and rehabilitation.
- Well known for their warming effect, which efficiently reduces stiff muscles and joints. By retaining heat, the risk of having injuries is also reduced.
- Price includes one pair with one year replacement guarantee.
- Great for beginners, amateur athletes, and anyone into exercise or fitness
- Suitable for men and women
- Designed for weightlifting, powerlifting, crossfit
- Good support for arthritic knees
- High quality
- Not suitable for running
- Made a little stiff for great squat and weight lifting support
Nordic Lifting Knee Sleeves Review Summary
• Nordic Lifting’s sleeves are designed for people who are into weightlifting, powerlifting, Crossfit, and gym exercises, as well as other heavy fitness workouts.
• Nordic can help you perform at your best by providing the support that you need and compression for speedy muscle recovery and injury prevention.
• Just make sure that you get the right size that will comfortably fit your knees. (Easy to use sizing chart on Amazon)
Rehband 7mm Knee Sleeve – Model 7051 Original Blue
Rehband 7051 is definitely one of the most popular options, especially for Crossfitters, even though they are on the higher end of the market.
This Rehband knee sleeve is sold per piece and endorsed by popular names in Crossfit.
There’s no doubt that this knee sleeve is top shelf when it comes to performance and quality.
Applications: WeightLifting, Power Lifting, and Crossfit
- It is made of 100% neoprene with the top layer made with strong and durable material pique, adding even more support.
- It has dimensions of 11 x 7 inches, and weighs only 4 ounces.
- It has an anatomical shape and a two panel 3D design which provides a high level of comfort.
- It uses an advanced material technology for enhanced durability.
- It is used and popularized by fitness athletes, including weightlifters all over the world.
- It provides warmth, powerful stabilization, and strong compression to the knee joint to support blood flow and reduce swelling if there is any.
- It relieves pressure and improves coordination.
- It can help prevent knee strains and injuries.
- It also has a recovery effect which can help the wearer recover faster and rehabilitate faster from existing injuries.
- It has sizing guidelines to ensure that you will find the correct fit for your knees.
- It is sold as a single sleeve and not as a pair.
- Keeps knee joints warm and compressed
- High Quality material and workmanship
- Good cushion support
- Solid construction
- Multiple layers
- Nice stretch
- Neoprene construction rapidly absorbs moisture and odor
- Not so breathable, but great warmth and compression
- Price that meets quality and comfort
Rehband 7mm Knee Sleeve Summary
• If you’re serious about your knees, workouts, and crossfit exercise, Rehband is the one.
• If you are looking for a company that really takes pride in producing durable, long lasting, high performance knee sleeves — then the original Rehband 7mm Knee Sleeve Model 7051 is for you.
• Rehband comes packed with great features — which is why it is the top choice of many professional athletes, including weightlifters.
Mava Knee Sleeves Review
These sleeves also provide safety and injury prevention for those who are into cross training, powerlifting, weightlifting, and other heavy workouts.
Applications: Joint Pain and Arthritis Relief, Improved Circulation Compression – Effective Support for Running, Jogging,Workout, Walking, Hiking and Recovery
- Mava knee sleeves provide orthopedic support to prevent any injuries as well as joint pain recovery, which is useful during rehab.
- Mava compression helps reduce inflammation and swelling by stimulating blood flow. They also help relieve muscle stiffness, soreness, pain, and knee discomfort, including arthritis, osteoporosis, and tendonitis.
- Heating effect and compression promotes pain relief from osteoporosis, and swelling and promotes muscular recovery and rehabilitation.
- No stiffness, no itching and never conflicts with full knee mobility.
- They are double-stitched for durability and built to last.
- Very comfortable and efficient for weight lifting, running, working out in the gym, or a trip to the mall.
- They come in different sizes, from small to double extra large.
- Competition grade sleeves great for heavy workouts, running, walking, hiking, arthritis, and recovery
- Great support and flexibility
- Work great for addressing knee problems including injuries and arthritis
- Soft design leaves no stiffness or soreness after use
- Great for healing and rehab
- I enjoy the long length, but you may not
- Must be very careful to use sizing chart accurately for best fit
Mava Sports Knee Sleeves Summary
These 7mm knee compression sleeves by Mava Sports are guaranteed to help athletes and fitness enthusiasts with muscle recovery and prevent injuries.
They are not limited to those who are constantly doing heavy workouts because they can also help those with knee problems and those who need knee support and compression.
Mava Sports Knee Sleeves are anatomically shaped for better performance and for optimal support. They will also not slip off while worn.
Bear KompleX Knee Sleeves
Bear KompleX is an athletic company that was started by “a couple of very average athletes with slightly above average aspirations, and way above average palm rips from the Speal bar.”
Bear KompleX is well known around the world for lifting gear such as belts, bands, hand grips and everything targeted towards functional fitness athletes.
Reading the features below will show you why they have such a powerful reputation when it comes to strength and powerlifting sports.
Applications: Cross training, weightlifting, wrestling, basketball, squats, and more
- Both 5mm and 7mm — whichever suits you best, for optimal support and comfort.
- Provide good range of support and compression, especially when performing a variety of exercises like squats, power cleans, snatches, box jumps, lunges, running, double unders, and more.
- Aide in reducing pain by increasing blood flow during and after training and matches.
- Excellent warmth to help prevent injuries while performing different movements.
- Available in multiple colors that appeal to both men and women. Available colors are black, purple, red, black camo, blue camo, pink camo, neon yellow camo, stars and stripes, lightning, and Aztec, which is reversible with gray.
- Professionally manufactured with four seams, two on each side, in a countered fashion to provide pro support and long lasting durability
- Tapered, snug, and contoured fit
- Known for comfort and staying in place well
- Multiple colors and and fun designs
- Price is for a pair of 2 knee sleeves
- Great for wrestling as well as all other sports and activities that need great support and protection
- May find them less flexible when compared to other sleeves
- Rigid at first, but nice when broke in
Bear KompleX Knee Sleeves Review Summary
Bear KompleX allows a full range of motion movements and offers good support and compression.
Their support can be considered as mid-range
Add a little flair to workouts with a large variety of colors and patterns
Stoic Knee Sleeves Review
That is why, with years in the making, users can be assured that special attention was given to every detail of these sleeves and that there are no weak links in their construction.
You will immediately feel the quality difference upon using the sleeves because of the great features, such as these listed below.
Applications: Powerlifting, Bodybuilding, Weight Lifting, Ultra Heavy Duty
- Manufactured from highest grade and heaviest duty materials, so they are built to outlast other brands in the market.
- Ultra high density 7mm neoprene, which gives maximum support and rebound, especially when performing heavy workouts.
- Provide added heat retention, which can significantly reduce aches and pains during and after exercise.
- Superior levels of support and were tested to perform well even in the most extreme conditions.
- Stoic’s patent pending triple reinforced seam are considered to be the strongest stitch used on any knee sleeve.
- Designed and built to last — as the inside and outside of the sleeves are made with heavy grade tear resistant materials.
- Complete knee and upper and lower leg coverage and support as they come in full 30cm length.
- Added warmth and compression on the knee joints and other surrounding muscles.
- Great knee pain reduction, protection and support in the gym
- Made for superior and highest grade materials
- Great for all levels of fitness enthusiasts
- Unbreakable construction
- Made with extra length for more protection and support
- Might be difficult to put on if you order too tight
- Only recommended for weight lifting, bodybuilding, squats, and cross training
Stoic Knee Sleeves Summary
These performance 7mm compression sleeves from Stoic are indeed of professional quality, ultra heavy duty, and are built to last.
Designed to be used for powerlifting, bodybuilding, and weightlifting, to achieve the next level in leg training.
Provide maximum support and performance, which is why a lot of athletes and fitness enthusiasts prefer them.
Challenge your best performances with these Stoic knee sleeves for powerlifting.
Bauerfeinds aren’t your normal neoprene knee sleeves that most people are using in the gym.
Bauerfeind GenuTrains are soft knit fabric that feels stretchy, comfortable, and is quite breathable.
Where neoprene sleeves keep your knees and legs wet with sweat, Bauerfeind is manufactured to wick away moisture as it warms your knee cap area.
Applications: built for sporting activities such as basketball, football, soccer, baseball, running, lacrosse, tennis, weight training & more!
- Order from as many as 13 different sizes for a perfect fit
- Made from soft knit material
- Elastic knit makes them comfortably snug
- Bauerfeind has been in business for over 80 years
- Manufactured to relieve pain, provide support without limiting mobility
- Machine Washable
- Built in spiral stays to ensure shape and snug fit
- Viscoelastic Omega pad to cushion the kneecap as it relieves pain in knee and surrounding area
- Great for Arthritic knees to reduce pain and swelling
- Not as hot as neoprene and more supportive than lycra
- 60 day money back guarantee
- Manufactured with knee pain relief in mind
- Knit fabric for easy washing and comfort
- Easy and comfortable to wear all day long
- Wide range of sizes for perfect fit
- Good for sports, running, walking, arthritis relief, and painful knees
- Very high quality products come with higher price tags
Bauerfeind Knee Support Summary
If you’re looking for a great all around knee sleeve that’s easily worn all day for comfort, support, and knee pain relief — look no further.
Great knee support and stabilization for any sports and exercise activities. (*Note* These are not made from more rigid neoprene to wear for squats and powerlifting.)
The Bauerfeind Air Knit fabric is one of the most comfortable knee sleeves made with superior freedom of movement.
They are really great for activities like basketball, baseball, running, walking, tennis, football, and all other sports that require a lot of freedom of movement.
TELALEO Knee Sleeves
Telaleos are used primarily for heavy lifting and deadlifts.
However they are also advertised and used extensively for soccer, football, basketball, and so on.
You’ll find them to offer great support and help with healing.
High compression, stability, support, warmth, and at a great price make them a good choice for many.
Applications: Strong Support for Heavy-lifting, Squats, Gym and Other Sports
- 7mm Thick Neoprene
- Anti-slip and rollback due to thickness
- Strong compression for injury prevention, warmth, and muscle memory
- Washable, durable, lightweight comfortable
- High Quality with secure seam
- Unisex design
- Thickness and construction for fast warm up and heat retention
- Quality knee sleeves at affordable price
- Made to last
- Flexible for most comfort
- One year warranty
- Complaints about sizing so read reviews before ordering (most of all, take your time and read the sizing chart)
Telaleo Knee Sleeves come with mixed reviews. However, you will see for yourself that most negative reviews are due to people ordering too small.
When any knee sleeves are too small, you encounter all sorts of problems, including ripping and not comfortable. (TELALEO knee sleeves are actually a high quality product, so don’t be put off by the affordable price — order right, and don’t wear them if they’re too small)
Take your time, order according to their chart, and you will have a great pair of neoprene knee sleeves for a very affordable price.
UFlex Knee Sleeve Review
UFlex supplies moderate support and is great for arthritis, tendonitis, meniscus tears, and runners knees.
They’re made from a nylon and Lycra blend for comfort, flexibility, and durability.
Applications: Running, Jogging, Sports, Joint Pain Relief, Arthritis and Injury Recovery
- Suitable for any sports activity that stresses knees
- Pain relife for arthritis, tendonitis, jumpers and runners knee
- Built in anti slip silicone so you never need worry about rolls or slipping down
- Compression level is good for squats, weightlifting, yoga, etc.
- Ultra lightweight
- 3D technology for a perfect 4 way stretch
- Anti-slip to prevent them from being ankle sleeves
- Great knee support
- Easy to get on and off
- Could be the Best Knee Sleeve for the Price
- I’ve never had a complaint
- I can’t find any real complaints
Uflex Knee Sleeve Summary
UFlex knee compression sleeves are absolutely great for running and walking.
If fact if you’ve tried other brands and been less than satisfied, UFlex is going to amaze you.
These sleeves use 3D technology to produce knee sleeves with a 4 way stretch.
This 4 way stretch ensures you great protection, compression, warmth, and support.
You will notice right away the heating effect that is helping to eliminate any swelling, stiffness, and sore knees.
If you’re running with arthritis or sore knees UFlex Knee Compression Sleeves are going to provide unequaled pain relief and recovery time.
Never worry about them slipping and bunching up, or rolling due to the double silicone anti slip wave that grips your leg and knee to keep you from constantly readjusting.
Final Verdict On Choosing The Best knee Sleeves
When it comes to choosing the best knee sleeves, it is important to not scrimp on the price in order to get the best there is in the market.
Each manufacturer designs in their own advantages and disadvantages, but the ones I’ve listed are some of the best that you can get.
Just keep in mind that although there are different models of knee sleeves in the market and choosing the perfect one for your needs should not be too complicated.
Always consider your needs, based on what you do and the workout routine that you have.
- Will you be doing a lot of heavy lifting?
- Are you a runner, or a jogger?
- Do you need knee sleeves to stay in place and comfortable all day for an injury?
- Looking for support and compression for arthretic knees?
Some knee sleeves are best for one activity only, like sleeves for weight lifting; others are much lighter and more flexible to cover more activities with one sleeve.
So it’s important to determine how much stability you need, and what you’ll expect to get the best results from your own knee sleeves.
I’m Mike Mahaffey and I’m the creator of Sport Skilz. The best health and fitness always comes from regular exercise and (your best shot) at a healthy diet. Some days it’s easy for me to stay on track, some days I’d rather eat ice cream
Both the information post and product reviews are here to help us both stay plugged in to creating and maintaining good health and fitness through regular exercise and eating the best diet possible.