Bauerfeind Knee Sleeves are breathable knit compression knee braces designed to not only protect and support your knees but also relieve pain and swelling from exercise, injuries, and Arthritis.
Bauerfeinds are not neoprene sleeves made for weight lifting, but are high end products that deliver high end support, cushioning, knee stabilization, and protection.
Page Table of Contents
Bauerfeind Knee Sleeves Review
Bauerfeind Knee Sleeves Features
You can expect superior knee stabilization during any sports activity, your daily exercise, or a trip to the mall. These knee sleeves are designed to support the various movements of your knee with gentle compression, helping with the effects of strain and constant impact of the knee joint.
• Bauerfeind’s GenuTrain knee sleeves will provide that much needed knee support and pain relief when your knees are weak, swollen, sore, or your recovering from a recent injury.
• Medical grade compression from soft, breathable, knit material gently warms, promotes circulation, relieves pain, and aids in support for your knees.
• Bauerfeind knee sleeves are very high quality knitted fabric that is breathable, soft and designed to wick moisture from your knee and leg.
• These knee sleeves go along way towards making the perfect fit rather than the standard small, medium and large sizes most sleeves offer.
• Machine Washable for the easiest care possible.
• They are made to be comfortable and stay in place all day as they provide medical grade compression to do what knee sleeves do best — aide in circulation, reduce pain, soreness, swelling, and muscle fatigue.
• The Viscoelastic pad surrounds your kneecap in-order to relieve pain and pressure as built in gel nubs gently massage pain points at the base of the knee joint.
Bauerfeind Knee Sleeves Are Designed For
- Stabilizes and supports knee movements during sporting activities or exercise
- Tendinitis around the knee joint
- Swelling and edema
- Jumper’s knee
- Feelings of lack of stability in the knee joint
- Meniscus tears
- Osgood-Schlatters disease found in growing adolescents
Bauerfeind has been in the business of compression sleeves, setting and raising the technology bar for over 80 years, so they know what they’re doing when it comes to protecting knees and soothing knee pain from arthritis.
Bauerfeind is Endorsed By The Best
They lead the field when it comes to detail, fit, comfort, support, and performance. They are endorsed by:
- Arthritis Foundation
- National Basketball Athletic Trainers Association
- Processional Baseball Athletic Trainers Society
- 2008-2016 Olympic Games
Bauerfeind GenuTrain Knee supports are and have been trusted by athletes and healthcare providers for many years.
Whether you’re a pro athlete, someone who wants to stay active without pain or injury, or tired of sitting down with sore knees from arthritis, Bauerfeind is for you.
They are comfortable and provide the support and protection you expect from a superior product.
- Super comfortable knit fabric for medical grade compression
Increased circulation with great support
- Provides superior support for confidence and coordination
- Built in contoured pad surrounds knee cap protecting against overloading tendons
- Lightweight and easy to wear
- Made to wick away moisture
- Superior knee sleeve products cost more
A Superior Knee Sleeve
An anatomically contoured pad completely surrounds your kneecap (patella) to evenly and gently disperse pressure in that area.
As your knee moves, the pad along with the knitted fabric works to massage the connective tissue and muscles at the knee.
There are built in wings to deliver targeted stimulation to specific pressure points. Muscles in the area are activated to help improve stability in the joint to reduce stress and injury.
You’ll be surprised at the comfort and freedom of movement that Bauwereind GenuTrains brings to your knees with the knit fabric that’s lightweight, comfortable, moisture wicking and washable.
Their designed upfront for maximum breathability and support to your knee joints to provide the utmost performance from a knee sleeve.
If you’re a serious athlete or just an active person, GenuTrain is great for walking, running, basketball, soccer, or any activity that puts stress on your knees.
You’ll love the feel of the soft fabric that supports with comfortable stretching.
They are comfortable, breathable, and unlike neoprene knee sleeves they wick sweat away from your knees and legs.
Bauerfeind GenuTrain Knee Supports are definitely a top of the line sleeve, made in Germany with very high manufacturing standards.
They are simply are not the same or used for the same purpose as the thick 7mm neoprene sleeves when it comes to weight lifting.
These knee sleeves are for use where more support, mobility, and protection is needed and work really well for arthritis sufferers.
Many people are saying it’s the best knee sleeve they’ve used with superior movement and mobility. The breathable knit material provides great compression and support while staying cool and comfortable all day.
Bauerfeind knee sleeves may be a little more pricey than other brands, but they’re really a nice high quality knee sleeve that I’m sure you will enjoy for years.
I’m Mike Mahaffey and I’m the creator of Sport Skilz. The best health and fitness always comes from regular exercise and (your best shot) at a healthy diet. Some days it’s easy for me to stay on track, some days I’d rather eat ice cream
Both the information post and product reviews are here to help us both stay plugged in to creating and maintaining good health and fitness through regular exercise and eating the best diet possible.